Monday, October 26, 2009

Where can a student with bad credit and no co-signer?

I have gotten all federal loans I gualify for? I got preapproved through Salie Mae but my school denied funding. They said I was not eleigible for anymore needed to apply for a higher tier loan...Sallie Mae says I need co-signer for this. I have no co-signer. Divorced mother of three working on Bachelors Degree desperately need private student loan...online student and computer not working...need new one...using a borrowed laptop at this time. Also need to purchase other supplies.



Where can a student with bad credit and no co-signer?

You might have a problem. Likely the best that you can do if you've exhausted your loan resources is to do what you can to save some money. Some online schools can be quite expensive, and they don't have work-study programs.



I'd consider talking to a school which has some sort of financial aid counseling. It might be a local school, rather than an online one. They will likely have better opportunities for work-study and such. Some might also have some sort of deferred tuition.



I'm disabled, and my daughter is in school. I can't co-sign for her as I'm still rebuilding my own credit after divorce and disability. She is in school, with the federal loans, some scholarships. We've arranged a payment plan with the school to cover the rest. It has to be paid up each semester, but we have the semester to come up with the funds.



I think that a local or private school might be able to offer you more options for payment.



Sorry I can't be more help.



--Dee



Where can a student with bad credit and no co-signer?

instead of trying to get MORE credit you should consolidate the debt you do have and make that once a month payment, and rebuilding your credit with this as well as paying your bills on time. with a bankruptcy going off my record in Janurary please know I know what I'm talking about and have learned my lesson. PEACE.



Where can a student with bad credit and no co-signer?

Same place coherent questions found! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment