Saturday, October 31, 2009

SAAS question?

I am re-sitting my 3rd year at uni, and I plan to graduate after I obtain my pass degree (i.e. I am not staying on for honours).



I am in the process of applying for my student loan. If I am repeating, I am not entitled to a bursary, and may not receive the whole amount of student loan.



If I put on my form that I am in my fourth year, (and therefore receive all expenses) will saas have any way of finding out that I am not?



I know it may seem a little unfair that I am trying to defruad the system, but I have my own house to run, and my part-time wage is not enough to cover my expeses and this is the only other income I have.



SAAS question?

I repeated my second year twice, and SAAS paid out on both the student fees and loan, so I think that as long as you explain your situation to them, then you may have a chance of getting it all.



SAAS question?

Yes, they confirm your details with your university before they will pay out.

No comments:

Post a Comment