Saturday, October 31, 2009

Is this good??

I applied for a student loan, my friend co-signed with me.. I got conditionally approved, printed out the promissory note/contract.. basically I mail it in and they do the attendance and income verification and then disburse the funds.. is there a good chance I am going to get the loan??



Is this good??

The only way to find out id to send it in.



Is this good??

there is a very good chance you will get the loan. This is because loans are their business--- they are willing to loan you as much as possible to make a profit in the long run. You do not need to worry!



Is this good??

you will get the loan. I found interesting information about your answer, college loans with low interests, scholarships, college grants here.http://all-student-loan-consolidation.bl...

No comments:

Post a Comment