Saturday, October 31, 2009

I need a Re feral for a Real-estate Lawyer, who specializes in Predatory-Leading and Fraud.?

I am a guy who owned his own home for 35 yrs, and got de-frauded on a equity-loan by Town %26amp; Country. I need to know when the time-table starts and how long I have to file, for R.E. fraud. I just became aware that my house had been foreclosed on I was applying for a equity loan 18 mths. ago, but never completed the loan or signed the finial paper work, Never got payment-schedule, notices of default or foreclosure. I lost a $700,000 asset and $383,000 equity. I was told by my son, that their were never any notices or demand for payments sent to my Home address. It was vacant for 20 months while I was gone for 2 yrs. I was told that the Frauded note was sold to an investor in Texas, whom held on to it for 18mths. then sold it out from under me. I was the only one on Grant-Deed and it was home-steaded, but i was cancled by some-one other than me. I need so help and answers to get my house back, or value plus Damages...



I need a Re feral for a Real-estate Lawyer, who specializes in Predatory-Leading and Fraud.?

If you haven't had any luck with your local real estate attys in the yellow pages, you might want to try contacting the Federal Trade Commission. It is their job to investigate these types of dealings. Their toll free # is 1-877-ftc-help, or go to their website at : www.ftc.gov. Also, you should contact your state's Department of Real Estate, you can look them up online. This state agency should have forms available online for you to download, complete, and send back to them to investigate. Good luck



I need a Re feral for a Real-estate Lawyer, who specializes in Predatory-Leading and Fraud.?

Did you get a reply from the DRE ? If so, better late than never to respond. If not, re-file %26amp; include your copies of your orig filing, if you have it, w/ an explanation of your absence. There are time constraints, think 2 yrs fr the date of the allegation/discovery. Again, good luck to you Report It



I need a Re feral for a Real-estate Lawyer, who specializes in Predatory-Leading and Fraud.?

You said:



%26quot;I was told by my son, that their were never any notices or demand for payments sent to my Home address.%26quot;



And I suppose you believe that. You believe lenders in this matket actually want properties back and they made NO ATTEMPT to contact you?



Ummm ... ok!

No comments:

Post a Comment