Saturday, October 31, 2009

Is this good???

I applied for a student loan, my friend co-signed with me.. I got conditionally approved, printed out the promissory note/contract.. basically I mail it in and they do the attendance and income verification and then disburse the funds.. is there a good chance I am going to get the loan??



Is this good???

My crystal ball says no.... co-signed promissary notes are bad juju



Is this good???

Is this good??? No. You better hope you DON'T get that loan. Better read the fine print closely. I'm sure you'll see that if you are late with even one payment, your interest rate will skyrocket. You will never be able to write the loan off by filing bankruptcy. It will be with you for the rest of your life. Tell them, immediately, that you changed your mind and don't want their money. There should be a grace period during which you can get out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment