Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Please help me find a job! HELP seriously like my life depends on it?

Okay I have been searching for a part time job for the last two years because i am a student. I have applied to nearly 20 stores and have only recieved ONE interview in the last two years. My parents died last year in a car accident in Montreal, and now i am living with my aunt where i currently reside in Ottawa,ON. I got accepted to university in May.I applied for a student loan for university but was refused, so now i can't start university until i am able to pay the the tution. My aunt has a family to take care of and cannot pay for my tution. So i basically need a job but i have no idea how to get one because i have been going to resume workshops and things like that but i have not gotten any interviews except one. I am deeply stressed and worried that if i can't find a job i won't be able to go to university. What should i do to find a job, what have i been doing wrong with my job hunt? Please i don't know who else to ask but here?



Please help me find a job! HELP seriously like my life depends on it?

why don't you go to an employment agency; they will find a job that suits you



Please help me find a job! HELP seriously like my life depends on it?

Well... are you smart%26gt;???? You could get a scholarship or if you are good at sports you could try for that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment