Wednesday, May 26, 2010

My credit isn't extensive enough!?

First and foremost I have had established credit for over two years now and my credit score is in the high 700's. Yet when I went to buy a car, i had to have my dad co-sign because my credit wasnt %26quot;extensive%26quot; enought. I just applied for a school loan and once again needed a co-signer yet they said my credit was great but not %26quot;extensive%26quot; enough. My question is how can i get extensive enough credit? I have two credit cards with a couple thousand dollars on it but i never miss a payment. Help me because I don't want to ask ppl to co-sign for me anymore.



My credit isn't extensive enough!?

show that you can save and have stability in your job and living arrangements...



the banks just want security for their investors...



they want to give you money and are dying to give it to you....they just want their investors to know that you can repay it !

No comments:

Post a Comment