Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Does anyone go to University of North Texas? Have you ever gone through this before?

I get financial aid, %26amp; I don't have the money to pay for books because the check goes to the school. I applied for a book loan through the school that's NOT credit-based, %26amp; they deduct it out of your financial aid refund check. They declined my application for I don't know what reason. That would be the only way I'd have money for books. I'm very IRRITATED right now! I'm having a panic attack. I really want to do well this semester %26amp; pass, but how can I if my refund check doesn't come until 2 weeks after school starts, %26amp; I'm going to be way behind %26amp; it'll be very hard for me to catch up?



Does anyone go to University of North Texas? Have you ever gone through this before?

I got to TWU with my friend, she has had that problem a couple of times. The best option would be to got to the Fin Aid office and see if they can help you. If they don't help you, talk to a supervisor. Be respectful, if you walk in there sirens blaring, they might not be willing to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment