Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I just finished my first week of online classes.?

I am going to pheoinx of arizona online classes. I recieve finacial aid and saw the school got paid yesturday. When will I be getting my check? I need to buy a new computer and a printer. How do we know how much we recieve? I also applied for the stanford loan. When and how much is that? i called the worker at school, and am waiting to hear back from her



I just finished my first week of online classes.?

Your financial aid person should be able to tell you what you get. You need to have this information on hand as you are the one paying back the loans. If the aid was just for the classes you will never see a check. I never did as it went right to the school. All the the extras cost such as computers and books still came out of my own pocket.

No comments:

Post a Comment